NOW HIRING – IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – Full Time Positions Available
Tuesday, January 22
11:00 am – 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Children’s Home of Poughkeepsie
10 Children’s Way
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
To pre-register, send resume and cover letter by January 21, 2019 to: Email HR
Starting Salary – $13.50 – $14.50/hr.
Youth Counselors/Direct Support Professionals supervise and instruct residents in the activities of daily living, including personal care, care of the living space and their personal property, meal time activities, community and school activities, and general recreation. Seeking applicants for full time positions able to work evenings and weekends (all shifts). Previous child welfare experience preferred.
*Please bring resume and/or application, references and photo ID.
- Minimum Requirements:
- At least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Capable of vigorous physical activity, active participation in recreation, and the physical crisis intervention program of the agency.
- Positive, friendly, therapeutic, attitude toward children.
- Valid New York State Driver’s License with a good driving record, as determined by the Agency.
All positions are subject to a criminal background, motor vehicle and fingerprinting check. All offers of employment are contingent on submission to a pre-employment drug test and receipt of a negative drug test result.
Equal Opportunity Employer